Slow Food Vermont's Board of Directors will be hosting this potluck at NECI on Main this year! Attendees are asked to bring a dish (please bring serving utensils!) and/or a home-crafted beverage that they would like to share with the group. Plates, bowls, silverware, cups & napkins are provided!
At this meeting we will be sharing a slideshow of our past year, thanking outgoing board members for their dedication and hard work to our leadership, we will be nominating and voting for new members of the board for open board seats, planning some areas of interest to focus on for 2018 - not to mention sharing an incredible meal together!
We are looking to fill board seats for 2018. Board terms are for 2 years. Some skills we are particularly in need of are:
- A youth board member, to represent and manage all Slow Food Youth Network activities and partnering with our campus chapters in VT.
- Someone who is able to craft a regular newsletter for our organization.
- A member of our Snail of Approval team - managing our award of excellence for VT food businesses.
- All board members must be able to attend monthly meetings in Chittenden County
- All board members must be available to attend our board retreat the weekend of December 2nd.
We are looking forward to reconnecting with our membership, sharing our successes, and dreaming about the year ahead!
If you are interested in a board seat, please email Mara Welton, board chair at firstname.lastname@example.org